The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana has announced the release of the June 2021 Registered Nurse Assistant (RNAC) and Registered Nurse Assistant Prevention (RNAP online licensing examination results.
The council disclosed this in a blog post sighted by Ghanaeducation.org.It said it has uploaded the final results of the examination for the 2021 June RNAC & RNAP licensure assessment on the Council’s online portal (https://nmc.gov.gh).
How to check 2021 RNAC & RNAP online licensing examination results
2. Click on online services> online results
3. Select Generate code on the next page
- Enter your index number and contact number
- Click on Generate Code
- You will receive the code via SMS.
- Proceed to click on Check Results.
- Enter your index number and the code you received
4. Candidates who are successful should;
- Click on the Congratulations button to fill the registration form online
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to N&MC’s regional office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip.
For candidates who could not pass the licensure examination, the Council says it in due course will communicate a new date for the conduct of a resit examination.