PhD Studentship – Nottingham University Business School – Open Call
With an international reputation for business research excellence, Nottingham University Business School offers a superb opportunity to develop your research skills through PhD study.
We offer PhD pathways in:
- business and management
- business and society
- finance and risk
- industrial economics
This funded PhD will commence from 1st February 2021 and will include a yearly stipend at current RCUK rates (£15,285), plus EU tuition fees (£4,414).
Applicants should have:
- A 2.1 or higher honours degree in a social science, and
- A Master’s degree which includes a substantial research element, with a score of 65% or above in the taught modules and 65% or above in the dissertation.
Complete the online application . Your application must include a research proposal and should indicate how the research project relates to the topic as outlined above and the key issues that you want to examine in more detail.
In addition, please also enclose the following with your application form:
- Transcripts of all your academic qualifications. If you have not completed your Master’s degree yet, you should include a transcript of the marks received to date. Any offer is conditional upon achieving the required standard.
- 2 academic references.
- English language test result, if English is not your first language.
Entry onto our PhD programme is very competitive. If you fulfil all of the admissions requirements, it does not guarantee that you will be offered a place. We also consider:
- The quality of your research proposal.
- The fit of your research area with potential supervisors.
- Your personal statement.
Once your online application has been submitted, please email [email protected] to indicate you would like to be considered for this scholarship.
Closing date:23.59pm [BST]on 7th December 2020. Applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview to be held on Tuesday 15th December 2020. I will notify the successful candidate on 16th December 2020.
APPLY >>> GO HERE