Students of the University of Ghana who meet the minimum academic and other qualifications are being invited by the University of Ghana Students Financial Aid Office (UG-SFAO) to apply for the Tullow Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020. The Ghana Students Financial Aid Office deadline for receiving applications is September 4th 2019
The Tullow Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020 is opened to both Undergraduate & Graduate Study at the University of Ghana in relevant academic fields. Students who are exceptionally brilliant but with dire financial needs are encouraged to apply.
Type of Scholarship:
The scholarship sponsored by Tullow for students receiving their training and education in University of Ghana is a full scholarship.
The UG-Tullow scholarship covers tuition, stipend/subsistence/health insurance, modest subsidy for equipment (Laptop computer) and accommodation.
This package shall be awarded to all students pursuing 4 years undergraduate programmes as well as 1 year master’s programmes.
In some cases, the scholarship may cover those studying 2 years M.Phil programmes.
Qualification for Tullow Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020
Applicant must have excellent academic standards and obtain not less than B average or 3.0 CGPA. This grade is the minimum for candidates to keep the scholarship.
Other Scholarships in Ghana
In addition to the above, candidates are also required to attach three separate essays. Each essay should not be less than ⅔ typed page or more than one typed page telling the University of Ghana Students Financial Aid Office
- Why you feel you should be considered for this scholarship?
- Why you chose the course for which you are enrolled and what are your future plans?
- About a meaningful and/or challenging experience you have had during your past school life.
- Additional Information to submit for the Tullow Scholarship
- Recommendation letters from Senior High School.
(do not send the originals of any of these documents below):
- Applicant’s WASSCE RESULT /transcripts.
- Evidence of income of parent/guardian.
- Documents/evidence to establish the relationship with siblings.
- Birth certificate of siblings and their school fees etc.
Any other supporting documents that you believe will assist in the processing of your application should be included.
Download Application HERE> Application Form: Tullow Scholarship Scheme Form
Source of Information: Opportunitiesforafricans.com