Adisadel College has celebrated NDC’s new barrister, William Fitz Boateng in a tweet. They sent him congratulatory message on his academic and professional training success as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana.
Adisadel College celebrates barrister William Fitz Boateng
Their message read “Congratulations to William Fitz Boateng Esq. (Head Boy – 2013); Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana.
William Fitz Boateng according to Adisadel College, was a former student of the school who rose to the post of a Head Boy in 2013.
They therefore have every reason to celebrate such an illustrious former student for this feat as Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana.
— NDC Ghana (@OfficialNDCGh) October 4, 2019
Adisadel College continues to be one of the biggest and most respected second cycle institutions in Ghana dues to the high level of academic success it continues to achieve year in year out.
William Fitz Boateng’s achivement only goes to further demonstrate the schools pedigree and continued commitment toward shaping and laying the important foundation of all students who are educated in the school so that they can rise to the occasion and obtain higher heights in their chosen careers and professions.
The achievements of William Fitz Boateng which is been celebrated by Adesadel College and the NDC must inspire the current students of the school to challenge themselves and aim high. This together with hard work and discipline will lead to success in their education and career ambitions.
Brief History and Information about Adisadel College
Adisadel College, situated on a hill a few miles north of Cape Coast, Ghana, with breathtaking views of the Atlantic ocean, was founded in 1910, under the auspices of the Society for the Propagation of the Gospel (SPG), an English missionary body tracing its origins to 1701.
First called SPG Grammar School by the founders led by Nathaniel Temple Hamlyn, then Anglican Bishop of Accra, it had lost its missionary bindings by the late 1920s when it was renamed St. Nicholas Grammar school, adopting the friendly prelate from Myra, Turkey, as its patron saint.
The School moved from Topp Yard in Cape Coast, to its present site on a commanding hill near Adisadel Village in the 1930s. Tradition has it that the schoolboys, hearing of the monks of Buckfast Abbey, Devon, England, who had built their monastery with their own hands, determined to do the same, inspired by their Headmaster Alan John Knight, in an “epic in concrete”, they proceeded to build on the hill what is now a boarding school with a population close to 2000, distributed into ten Houses.