How to Scan for Ghana Learning TV on GoTv and others has been a challenge for many since the government rolled out the online learning platform for students.
According to our correspondent with GoTv, the procedure for a successful scanning of the GT Learning on GoTv is simple.
To do that
- Press Menu
- Press Advanced option
- Press installation
- Press reset.
The channels should be restored once the re-scan is complete. Then look for the Ghana Learning among your GoTv channels. Ghana Learning TV on GoTv should be fun now.
General Scanning Procedure for Digital TVs
- Using your television’s remote control, press the Menu or Settings option.
(Note: a “Smart TV” may have a smart button that must be used to access the settings menu. It will generally have the manufacturer’s logo on it.)
- Locate Channels or Tuner Set Up or AutoTune option.
- Check the menu for an option of Antenna Type or Connection Type followed by either Antenna or Cable.
- For antenna users, make sure that the designated setting is Antenna.
- From the menu, choose Digital Channel Search (depending on the manufacturer, alternate choices may include Channel Scan, Channel Search or Autoprogram.)
- Allow the TV to complete the search. You may see a bar listing how many channels have been found. The process may take several minutes to complete.
- Once complete, confirm the menu prompt, then press the exit or quit option.