Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be considered for admission to the SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES (SOGS), University of professional studies, Accra for the sandwich programme for the 20 I 9/2020 academic year.
- MASTER OF ARTS IN PEACE, SECURITY AND INTELLIGENCE MANAGEMENT – (12 MONTHS)
- MASTER OF ARTS IN BRANDS AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT – (12 MONTHS)
- NIBA IN INIPACT ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION
The sandwich programme is an intensive career-oriented master’s programmes tailored towards busy professionals who seek to upgrade themselves in the areas of intelligence analyses, crisis management capabilities, and strategic policy formulation, brand management, and advertising as well as acquiring skills to run a successful venture.
- A good first degree from a recognized and accredited University/Institution preferably with
second class lower or better.
A third class degree with at least five (5) years of relevant working experience may be considered through admission interviews.
Relevant and recognized full professional qualification such as CIM – UK, ICAG, ACCA among others.
HOW TO APPLY
Purchase the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) at the cost of GHC 200.00
for Ghanaian Applicants and US$ I 20.00 for International applicants from any Access Bank / Ecobank / Post Office branch.
- Log on to upsa.edu.gh to complete the on-line application form using the OSN purchased.
- Submit the following supporting documents by courier or in-person to the address below:
- A printed-out and endorsed applicant’s declaration slip
- Certified copies of all certificates and transcripts
- Birth certificate / other national ID cards
- Two (2) completed referee reports
School of Graduate Studies
University of Professional Studies, Accra
- O. Box LG I49, Accra
DEADLINE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Friday, December 13, 2019