The University of Ghana 2020/2021 undergraduate admissions ends on Thursday, November 19, 2020.
The University of Ghana admission portal has remained open and will not be closed until the scheduled date to enable WASSCE 2020 graduates who met the requirements for admission apply online.
If not for the infamous COVID-19 which delayed the WASSCE 2020 and admission processes the University would have closed the admission process on June 30 as indicated earlier as the deadline.
Other persons who wish to apply for admission into the university’s undergraduate programs for the 2020/2021 academic year are also expected to apply.
This notice of closing date comes after the release of the WASSCE 2020 results for school candidates by the West African Examination Council (WAEC)
How to Apply for admission into the University of Ghana
- Buy an e-voucher card for the application at GH¢200.00 for local Ghanaian students at the following banks: GCB Bank, Ecobank, HFC Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Zenith Bank, Merchant Bank, UniBank, Prudential Bank, and Fidelity Bank.
- Applicants are expected to collect a free copy of the University of Ghana prospectus from the Bank after they have purchased the e-voucher.
- Log on to the university’s admission portal and provide the relevant information before or by end of day Thursday, November 19, 2020.
We hope we answered your questions
- QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UG 2020/2021 ADMISSION
- What is the Link to the UG Admission portal? Click on >>UG ADMISSIONS.
- What is the closing date for UG Legon admissions? Thursday, November 19, 2020.
- How do I apply for admission to the University of Ghana? Buy an e-voucher card for the application at GH¢200.00.
- If the University of Ghana 2020/2021 undergraduate admissions ends, can I still apply? No, you cannot once the admission portal is closed.