The Exams Resit Date and Timetable for the University of Education Winneba has been released by the school.
The resit is a special one for all level 400 students who have outstanding failed papers (from Level 100-400).
The University of Education Resit exams is scheduled for from Monday, 27th July, 2020 to Friday, 31st July, 2020
- All resit examinations on general courses, for all levels, shall be conducted on the LMS Moodle platform.
- All resit examinations on Faculty and Departmental courses, for all levels, shall be in the form of take-home papers.
- All take-home resit paper submissions by students shall be done through the LMS Moodle platform and be submitted by 31st July, 2020.
- Deans, HoDs, Examination Officers and Coordinators are to liaise with the IT Directorate and the Students Records Office (SRO) to facilitate the conduct of the Special Resit.
- The deadline for the submission of results for resit examinations is 5th August, 2020.
The timetable for the Special Resit is attached RESIT TIMETABLE
and can also be accessed from the University website as well as from Faculty and Departmental platforms. Again, we encourage all Lecturers whose students are due to take their resit papers in their courses to, urgently, bring the mode of the resit (take-home or LMS Moodle) to the attention of such affected students.