Ministry of health’s emergency notification to the public that the Coronavirus influenza outbreak this time is very very serious & fatal.
There’s no cure once you are infected. It’s spreading from China to various countries.
The prevention method is to keep your throat moist, do not let your throat dry up. Thus do not hold your thirst because once your membrane in your throat is dried, the virus will invade into your body within 10 mins.
Now, more than 250 people were killed in the wake of the virus but this has increased so fast, and the virus has spread into other countries and thousands infected in Wuhan, China last month continue to receive treatment while the entire country is in lockdown to contain the spread of the virus.
Drink 50-80cc warm water, 30-50cc for kids, according to age. Every time you feel your throat is dry, do not wait, keep water in hand. Do not drink plenty at one time as it doesn’t help, instead continue to keep the throat moist.
Till the end of March 2020, do not go to crowded places, wear a mask as needed especially in a train or public transportation Avoid fried or spicy food and load up vitamin C.
The symptoms of Coronavirus influenza
1.Repeated high fever
2.Prolonged coughing after the fever
3. Children are prone
4. Adults usually feel uneasy, headache and mainly respiratory-related
5: highly contagious
The United Nations has provided some additional guidelines below to help fight, contain and minimize the spread of the Coronavirus influenza.
Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) advice for the public
WHO’s standard recommendations for the general public to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses are as follows, which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices:
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands;
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough;
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider;
- When visiting live markets in areas currently experiencing cases of novel coronavirus, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in contact with animals;
- The consumption of raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided. Raw meat, milk or animal organs should be handled with care, to avoid cross-contamination with uncooked foods, as per good food safety practices. (Source: World Health Organization)