The National Democratic Congress has outlined 10 point publication to support the Akyem Sakawa boys comment:
On the Akyem sakawa boys comment:
1. Where was Akufo-Addo when Osafo Marfo referred time some regions as resource rich with the right to rule and made those derogatory comments in the leaked tape?
2. Where was he when Ursula Owusu told us the real owners of the country had taken their country back and were in charge?
3. Where was he when Dr. Bawumia told Muslim congregants that it was their (muslims) time and asking them to vote for the NPP? Was that not bad enough to merit his comments as a president?
4. Where was he when the Agric minister, Dr. Owusu Afriyie Akoto his childhood pal and best friend said for the first time the people of the north were now building houses with cement block and not mud? Was that not insulting enough to the people of northern Ghana and what was his comment as a sitting president?
5. Where was he when a sitting minister of the Ashanti region insulted northerners in a leaked audio tape? Did he condemn it as a sitting president?
6. Where was he when Otiko was raining naked insults on JDM?
7. Where was he when the minister of information made the infamous “papa nu” comment ostensibly referring to JDM in no mean a place but parliament? And does he bring his Regional Chairmen Wontumi and Abronye to order when they misbehave Kojo Oppong Nkrumah?
8. Where was he when the people of the volta region were regarded as Togolese by Bawumia in 2016 and also in the just ended voter registration exercise because they couldn’t speak twi. Did he or the peace council condemn it?
9. Where was his head when he himself made the infamous “yen Akan fuo” comment demeaning all other tribes in Ghana?
10. Where was he when his party executives in the upper west region referred to and continue to refer to JDM as “Bole John Mahama” Did they condemn it?
Akufo-Addo Stop the hypocrisy. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.