The attention of the management of the GNFS has been drawn to a publication purported to have emanated from the Service asking recruits without appointment letters to report on the 3rd and 4th January 2020 at the Fire Academy and Training School. The management wishes to state categorically that;
1. The unsigned publication is not from the Ghana National Fire Service.
2. The public should beware of scammers who will do everything possible to lure innocent people into their scheme.
3. Any publication to that effect will be communicated into the appropriate media and signed by a scheduling officer.
4. Any inquest about recruitment should be done at the Public Relations Department or the Chief Fire Officer’s Secretariat.
5. Security surveillance is on-going to track perpetrators.