Ghana Police Press Release, Decomposing bodies of 3 kidnapped Takoradi girls found

Press Statement

As part of Investigations into the three (3) Takoradi kidnapped girls, the Criminal Investigation Department and the Western Regional Command earlier this evening.

August 2, 2019 conducted an operation at kansaworodo a suburb of Takoradi. During the operation which took place at about 7pm, some human remains were retrieved from a septic tank at an uncompleted building.

The building was previously occupied by convict Samuel Odeoutuk Willis who is one of the accused persons standing trial for allegedly kidnapping the three (3)Takoradi girls.

The discovered human remains would be sent to the forensic science laboratory of the Ghana police service for analysis and further investigation.

Related Post:

Breaking News: Bodies of Takoradi missing girls discovered


Ms. Juliana Obeng.

Deputy Superintendent of Police

Head, Public Affairs Unit /CID

According to news monitored by from ghanaweb, officials of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of the Ghana Police Service have confirmed that decomposing bodies of the three kidnapped Takoradi girls have been found.

The victims were said to have been sexually abused and gruesomely murdered after which they were reported to have been dumped in a manhole which was discovered on Friday August 2, 2019.

Sources at the CID Headquarters reveal that an official statement will soon be issued about the latest development which appears shocking and also dashing hopes of ever finding the victims alive as was earlier envisaged.

The girls, Ruth Quayson, Priscilla Blessing Bentum and Priscilla Koranchie are believed to have been kidnapped between August 2018 and January 2019 and have since not been found.

The main suspect in the kidnapping, Samuel Udoetuk-Wills a Nigerian was jailed recently but is still facing other charges before Takoradi Magistrate Court after he escaped from jail in December 2018 following his first arrest.

One other suspect who was arrested but claimed the girls were alive until the latest discovery by the police.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!