The University of Aberdeen Ghana Scholarships Secretariat (GSS) Postgraduate Scholarship in UK opportunity for Ghanaians now open. The University of Aberdeen is currently encouraging meritorious students from Ghana to apply for the postgraduate degree program and get a wonderful chance to win a scholarship.
The Ghana Scholarships Secretariat (GSS) Postgraduate Scheme is open for the academic year of 2020-21. The program is here to support master level studies of those students who are residing in Ghana and looking forward to studying in Scotland.
- How to become an SHS Graduate Teacher in Ghana – Hon. Jerry Akporhor
- UCC resumes lectures on April 22, schedules exams -Find out more
The University of Aberdeen is a leading public research university established in 1495. It houses more than 14,000 students and attracts international students on a large scale.
Why study at the University of Aberdeen? With the student population of more than 14,000, it has become the first choice of the young generation. At this university, you will be able to choose from a number of highly ranked courses and degree programs. You can get here many academic opportunities that will push your career forward.
Application Deadline: May 22, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Aberdeen
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Various
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Ghanaians
- The award can be taken in Scotland, UK
- Eligible Countries: Ghana
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program. Preference will be given to students undertaking degree program in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related programmes.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana
- Hold a degree in the relevant field of study
- Must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age for Masters and forty-five (45) for PhD
- 2nd Class (Upper Division) or better
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Completed national service
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You are advised to apply first for an offer of admission in the postgraduate program at the university. After receiving the admission letter, apply to The grants secretariat with all relevant school documents. Applications must be submitted through this scholarships Secretariat’s online system.
- Supporting Documents: Send the following documents together with your application: Admission letter, Transcripts, and Certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another. Check here to get more information.
- Language Requirement: To study at this university, it is essential to be proficient in English. If English is not your first language, then you must provide documents such as IELTS Academic, TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, or Cambridge advanced/Cambridge proficiency qualifications.
The University of Aberdeen will award educational funding for Ghanaians students to support their master study in the UK.