New Vacancies At Ghana National Association of Teachers 2020
- Manages personnel in the Regional secretariat.
- Keeps records of all staff of GNAT in the region.
- Compiles educational statistics in the Region.
- Takes minutes of Regional meetings of sub-committees, council, executive and officers
- Keeps records of Death or retirement benefit payment to beneficiaries
- Vets vouchers for approval by the Regional Treasurer
- Supervises Regional hostel activities and workers
- Provides returns on Death or Retirement, budgetary allocation to the GNAT Headquarters
- Ensures safe custody of Association’s property in the Region
- Supervises and co-ordinates economic, welfare and gender activities in the district
- Performs any other duty assigned by the General Secretary or his / her representative
Qualification Required & Experience
Must be professional teacher not below the rank of Assistant Director II with not less than 6 years experience on the Rank or Assistant Secretary II (District Secretary) with 5 years experience on the rank
Must not be below 40 years or above 50 years
Must possess a first degree from a recognised university in a relevant subject area
Must possess a working knowledge of basic computer applications such as Word, Excel and Power Point
A highly motivated individual with a high sense of responsibility, integrity, dependability, initiative and excellent interpersonal, managerial and leadership skills
Level of Responsibility
Responsible to the General Secretary through the Regionals Secretary
Remuneration As determined by the National Executive
How To Apply
Interested applicants should apply for forms from Regional GNAT Secretariats or the Office of the General Secretary or download the forms below for completion Completed application forms (4 copies) , together with curriculum vitae (C.V), 4 recent passport size photographs, photocopies of relevant certificates, current payslip should be forwarded to the : The General National Association of Teachers National Secretariat P.O.Box 209 Accra
Closing Date : 30 June 2020