People are always looking for freedom in diverse areas of life to enable them do what they want, but discipline is the bedrock if one is to ever succeed.
If you can develop the highest level of discipline in life and capture and manage will power, you will become the best true human to have walked the earth.
What is Decipline? Decipline definition
Discipline implies having self-control and being well behaved. It means doing what is morally upright or following rules. This demands good will power which guides you to control your emotions. If you can self regulate your emotions, you will become disciplined.
Willpower Definition: What Is Willpower and What Does It Mean for You?
The definition of willpower is simple:
“It’s the ability to either do something you don’t want to do or to abstain from engaging in the thing you want.”
Sadly many of us do not have what it takes to increase our will power let alone be highly disciplined.
But, you can learn 17 insanely simple tips that will shape who you are for the rest of your life. I learnt them from Knowledgeformen.com and have have no regrets what so ever.
With the 17 habits I’m about to share with you, I will teach you how to develop self-discipline and boost your willpower.
But if you really want to know how to become more disciplined now, the answer is simple: Get hungrier.
But if you do want something and simply need the kick in the ass to help you begin this process and reignite your willpower, I can help steer you in the right direction.
But the rest is up to you. Only you can decide the things that are worth the fighting and suffering. And only you can develop the self-discipline to make them happen.
How to Increase Willpower and Discipline (1-17)
1. To Increase Willpower and Discipline ,take 100% Responsibility for Yourself and Eliminate the Word “But” From Your Vocabulary.
“There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.” ~Kenneth Blanchard
2. Remove As Many Temptations as Possible to Keep Your Willpower Reserves High.
3. Further More, Keep Your Eye on the Prize and Remember Why Discipline Matters
“Stay focused. Your start does not determine how you’re going to finish.” ~ Herman Edwards
4. Get Hyper Organized to Eliminate Decision Fatigue
5. Find a Way to Enjoy the Things You Are Doing and Eliminate the Need for Discipline
“Greatness is a lot of small things done well every day.” ~Eric Thomas
Sometimes you have to do shit that you hate.
It could be the grueling 5 am workout, the run in the rain, or putting in the extra work at the office while everyone else is at happy hour.
The next set of the 17 insanely simple tips to How to Increase Willpower and Discipline
6. Keep a Daily Journal to Keep Track of Your Progress and Stay Motivated by Your Results if you want to Increase Willpower and Discipline.
7. Plan Each Day the Night Before So You Know Exactly What to Do Each Day
“Nobody wrote down a plan to be fat, lazy, or stupid. That’s what happens when you don’t have a plan.” ~Larry Winget
8. Always Do the Hardest Thing First (A.k.a. Eat that Frog!)
9. Create a Morning Routine that Will Kickstart Your Day, Energize Your Body, and Get you Excited About Life
10. Practice Gratitude to Eradicate Negative Emotions and Maintain a Positive Mindset Throughout the Day
“When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” ~Tony Robbins
11. Exercise Regularly to Develop Discipline and Persistence.
“I hated every minute of training but I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” ~Muhammad Ali
12. To Increase Willpower and Discipline , Meditate to Rewire Your Brain, Improve Your Focus, and Become a Badass
14. Eat Healthy Foods that Make Deposits into Your “Willpower Bank”
15. Also, Schedule Regular Breaks to Give Your “Willpower Muscle” a Chance to Recover
16. Further more, Get More High-Quality Sleep to Instantly Increase Your Willpower (And Boost Your Testosterone, Sex Drive, and IQ)
17. last but not least, Forgive Yourself When You Mess Up and Move On
Read the full content with indepth explanations here: How to Increase Willpower and Discipline (17 Insanely Simple Tips)
PUBLISHED WITH PERMISSION FORM Knowledgeformen.com