GES study leave with pay registration open until 30th October for the 2020/2021 academic year.
This means an application for GES study leave with pay is open to officers/teachers who intend to further their education at various universities for 2020/2021 academic year.
- Dangers of study leave without pay in GES
- GES Study Leave With Pay 2020/2021 Commences-Check Here
- Coronavirus and Emerging Advancement of Society
Note that all applications shall be subjected to a thorough scrutiny per the following guidelines:
1. Served for not less than 3 years
2. Critical subject areas
3. Taught in a deprived or non-deprived areas
Documents needed (2 copies each)
1. Admission letter (if ready)
2. 1st Appointment letter
3. Professional and Academic certificates
4. Current payslip
All applications must reach the District Education Office on or before30th October 2020
Late applications will not be considered.
For the full details of the GES study leave with pay 2020 – CLICK READ MORE