Knowing how to pass your examination in Economics prior to the examination can be helpful. Familiarity with typical examination papers (past questions) will give candidates the confidence for sound answers required.
To make a good grade in the WASSCE 2020 Economics examination, you may consider the information below as useful advice.
MUST-READ: 6 Ways to Fail WASSCE 2020 Exams and beyond
When preparing for the WASSCE 2020 Economics examination cover all the syllabus or at least as much as of the syllabus as is possible within the time constrain.
Although a judicious selection of topics on which to concentrate can bring success in the WASSCE 2020 Economics examination, there is a great danger that putting all your eggs in one basket can cause problems on the day of examination. This is why you do not have to specialize on just a few topics but have an all-round grip over the topics in the subject.
Have you seen this WASSCE 2020: Parents Part of Poor Academic Performances ― WAEC? don’t be a part of it.
Do not study the subject for more than four hours a day as this reduces concentration and the absorption rate resulting from tiredness.
A day or two to the examination, select the most important subjects in each topic and go through them. Concentrate on cramming with regards to broad areas as you do not have time to focus on specific topics. At this moment, when cramming, do your best to memorize.
Spend up to 25% of your preparation time cramming and the remaining 75% quizzing your self or friends if you’re working in a team of serious learners.
Never think of any possible help either from fellow candidates or invigilators since this reduces your and concentration and the rate of absorption
Never attempt or conceive the idea of sending ‘‘Apo’’ to the examination room.
Learn to apply appropriate formulae to solve specific questions.
Learn to appreciate the importance of mathematics in Economics.
Learn to interpret diagram diagrams and schedules.
Study the subject at regular intervals.
Preparing for the WASSCE 2020 Economics examination demands strategy, effort, focus, and above all the will to succeed. Keep working hard and success will be your slave. When the going gets tough, know that you are already winning. Never quit until the battle is over.