who survive the disease. This disease is not one that should be toyed with because it can cause serious damage to the human body of an infected person.
For now, many know that, it attacks the lungs and causes pneumonia or even respiratory failure.
But the extra dangers of this infamous disease is that
1. COVID-19 has been said to have punched holes in the lungs of some patients and this leaves permanent scars on patients.
2. It causes organ failure thus prevents your vital body organs from function normal.
3. Reports point to the fact that it also caused blood clots and stroke in young people who survive it
4. Others suffer inflammatory responses. Children are showing signs of full-blood rushes as well.
5. COVID has also weakened the blood vessels of patients
6. For some patient’s inflammation of the brain has been the side effect they have suffered whiles receiving treatment.
The above are clear signs that COIV-19 is worth protecting one’s self from contracting.
Particularly in children, doctors have noticed some unusual effects. Symptoms such as diarrhea, body rashes, abdominal pain, swelling, and bloodshot eyes have been seen. Children in many parts of the US have been diagnosed with these symptoms.
According to the Worldometers The current total of cases recorded is 5,253,891 with 336,64 deaths and 2,121,617 recoveries. Thus, active cases at the time of this publication stood at 2795633. coronavirus COVID-19 has affected some 213 countries and territories around the world. According to Aljazeera’s report, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, North Korea, Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu have not recorded any case yet.
However, the US remains the most hit country on the COVID-19 league chat on worldometers as the world works between getting a cure with hopes of the WHO turned to Africa and Madagascar and vaccines from Europe.