Excitement is in the air as the Ministry of Education(MoE), in collaboration with the Ghana Education Service (GES), has finally released the long-anticipated Senior High School Placement for candidates who recently sat for the West African Examinations Council’s (WAEC) Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE).
For parents and guardians eager to discover the educational journey that awaits their children, the key to accessing this information lies in the school placement portal.
This blog post will walk you through the simple process of purchasing a placement checker voucher online using mobile money and checking and downloading your child’s school placement form.
Table of Contents
How to buy CSSPS School Placement Checker
- Use this below instead. How to buy SHS Placement voucher via Momo and online1. Dial *170#
2. Select Momopay and paybill
3. Select playbill
4. Select General payment
4. Enter payment code: MAWU
5. Enter Amount: 13 (Enter 26, 39… If you want to buy 2, 3…)
6. Enter reference: SHS
Enter your Momo pin to complete the transaction
A code will be sent instantly via SMS after a successful payment
For bulk purchases and any inquiries, kindly chat with us via WhatsApp.
Steps to buy CSSPS School Placement Checker Online
- VisitResultsChecker.com.ghwith your smartphone or PC
- Choose the card type you want to buy. e.g.: CSSPS Placement Checker
- Enter the number of cards you want to buy, and the amount will be automatically calculated.
- Click on “Buy Now”
- You will be taken to a new screen where you enter your name and phone number (Card details will be sent via SMS to the phone number you enter here)
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- On the next screen, choose Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. You will be sent an OTP to confirm.
- Confirm the payment on your phone.
- You will instantly receive an SMS with the Placement Checker details and instructions to check.
Simple steps to check Senior High School placement
- Obtain a placement pin code from an approved vendor.
- After obtaining a pin code, log onto the sitecssps.gov.gh
- Enter the ten-digit index number and add 23 as year of completion. Eg: 123456789023
- Enter the pin code details (serial number and pin)
- Click on submit and wait for placement to be displayed
- Print the form if you have been placed and visit the school to begin admission process
- System will redirect you for self-placement, if not placed
Simple steps to perform manual/self-placement
If a candidate is not matched with any of their choices from the automatic placement system, they will be redirected to the self-placement portal.
A qualified Candidate is then required to select a school by providing the under-listed information:
- Residential preference
- Programme of Choice.
Note: Schools selected on self-placement portal can be changed as many times as the candidate wishes until they enroll in a school. All schools with vacancies have been uploaded on the portal, to enable students to select from during self-placement.
The Public is assured of the Ministry’s commitment to ensure all qualified Candidates are placed in SHS / SHTS / TVET Institutions.