A reputable company urgently needs the services of SHS Graduates, who will work as Factory Hands in a manufacturing company.
About the role SHS Graduates Factory Hands Jobs
1. All SHS Graduates applying for the factory hands vacancy must able to help product workers by performing duties requiring less skill.
2. The Factory Hands job requires that you must be able to supply or hold materials or tools, and clean work area and equipment.
Factory Hands Needed: Roles, Responsibilities, and Duties
3. Use Action Words.
5. Communicate Expectations.
6. Include Competencies and Skills.
7. Company Standards.
8. You must be able to measure, grade, and feed batches of raw materials into production machinery.
9. operating production line equipment, like a conveyor line in a canning factory.
10. You must be able to assemble goods on a production line, like fitting circuit boards into computers.