Koforidua Technical University
Job Vacancy For Senior Assistant Internal Auditor
Koforidua Technical University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into non-teaching staff position: Senior Assistant Internal Auditor
• A person seeking an appointment as Senior Assistant Internal Auditor shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision, and professionalism in the area of specialization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• The Senior Assistant Internal Auditor shall assist the Internal Auditor in the overall management and administration of the Office and functions as provided for in the Technical University Act, 2016 (Act 922), and other national laws and regulations relating to finance.
Qualification Required & Experience
The applicant must:
• Be a Chartered Accountant and hold a minimum of a research Masters degree in the relevant field.
• Have served as an Assistant Internal Auditor in a University OR comparable grade in a similar institution /organisation for at least six (6) years.
• Be required to support his/her application with papers and publication/write-up on work done i.e. position papers/value-added papers, reports, memoranda on administrative matters and issues for two (2) External Assessors’ evaluation.
• Be computer literate and must be conversant with accounting/auditing software applications.
In addition, an applicant must:
• Be analytical, critical thinker, result-oriented, innovative and visionary;
• Possess hands-on ability to work independently;
• Possess excellent communication, good interpersonal and supervisory skills;
• Be a good team player;
• Possess strong IT skills and familiarity with accounting software;
• Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines; and
• Possess proactive commercial flair;
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should please submit a completed Application Form (obtainable from the KTU’s Website, www.ktu.edu.gh or the Human Resource Department of the University) with comprehensive CVs, together with copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic records to:
Koforidua Technical University,
P.O. Box KF 981,
Those applying from outside Ghana may submit one copy of their completed Application Form with the accompanying documents via email to :
Applicants should inform their referees to submit directly to the Registrar, confidential references on them.
The position being sought for by the applicant must be indicated in the Confidential Reference Letter being submitted as indicated above.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Closing Date: 30 October, 2020