Private Tertiary Institution
Job Vacancies in Ghana Now – Vacancy for IT lecturer
A reputable private tertiary institution is looking for IT instructors to teach Networking, Graphics, and other IT courses to tertiary students.
More Jobs at >>>> JOBS- JOBS- JOBS
Qualification: Minimum of HND in IT / degree in IT related courses
- Previous teaching experience.
- Ability to inspire students with your passion.
- Flexibility, resilience, and willingness to work long hours.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
Job Description for IT Lecturer
- Preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials, workshops, and seminars
- Should be able to teach networking, graphic design as well.
- Developing curricula and coarse material that can be used across a number of platforms.
- Collaborating with other academics and lecturers to improve teaching methods and expand knowledge base.
- Setting and grading assignments, tests, and exams.
- Conducting research, and writing papers, proposals, journal articles, and books.
- Attending and participating in meetings, conferences, and other events in and outside of the institution.
- Participating in training opportunities and initiatives at the institution.
- Providing support to students and other colleagues.
Location : Achimota, Accra
How to Apply: SEND CV TO EMAIL: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com